^^^^Representational Photo Only ^^^^
My old partner had a standard question when he was investigating a suspected impaired driver.
"Are you drunk or just stupid?"
No one ever admitted to being ‘stupid’ and thus…
…they demonstrated they were both!
Everyone who reblogs this will have their url drawn and all fancied up and sent to your inbox. Why? Because I’m crazy. Ends on Dec. 3rd at midnight aka the next 26 hours. GO GO GO.
Ooooooo! Ooooooo! Ooooooo!
(46000+ URL’s drawn?)
17 found a lost photo album!
1) back in my ‘undercover’ days when I was allowed to grow a beard! 2001! I liked my beard… The Mrs? Not so much.
2) Clearly not allowed to sleep as a parent right? Never enough sleep!
3) 18 was 6 then… Remember cassette players! Ha!
4) 17 was almost 5… She was (and is) a total ham! Bring out a camera and she is gonna pose!
5) The Mrs and I. I am wearing a tuxedo for some weird reason. I have absolutely no memory why.
I know everyone thinks it means (doorbuster) sales, but it was originally termed for the day a store moved from the red (debt) to black (profit). It typically takes this far in the year for a company to realize a profit.
I’m sure someone asked…
I had to stand in an apartment re a crime for about 2 hours and just now finding out its contaminated with bed bugs!!
Now I have to decon before I can go in my house so I don’t bring them nasty critters into my house. so here I am standing in the parking lot of work stripping off my uniform and putting it in a sealed plastic bag and spraying them with chemicals, including my boots and socks! Then I have to wash them on bug killing ‘Sanitary’ for 2.5 hours!
My skin is crawling.
Oh and I had to call everyone else who was in there too so they don’t bring it home!